The carpet-cleaning equipment for truck mounting has the power to handle carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, and other hard surfaces. In other words, the equipment can handle virtually any surface that is dirty or slightly dirty. However, it is important to know the features and benefits of a truck mounting system before buying one to find the right one for you.
It is through finding the right carpet cleaning equipment that you can achieve the return on your investment. This is, perhaps, the most significant benefit because being more efficient means that more work can be done in less time. In turn, conserving time means being able to schedule more jobs in a single day, which translates into better profits. The following are other features and benefits that have a truck mount carpet cleaning equipment :
The unit is permanently mounted in a truck or van for maximum safety. All necessary hoses and accessories can be connected to the assembled unit for indoor use in homes or businesses without causing spatial inconvenience due to bulky equipment.
- Truck mounted systems apply the right amount of pressure and heat to clean hard surfaces and remove unwanted material without damaging the underlying surface. The heat temperatures expelled by these units can increase from 0 to 100 C in less than 10 minutes.
- Carpet cleaning equipment is now manufactured with fewer parts and shorter hoses. This allows better access to internal areas.
- Water pumps are eco-friendly, use less water and, therefore, produce less wastewater for the environment. The truck mounting systems also come with a waste tank that can handle volumes of up to 250 litres.
Portable Carpet Cleaners
Portable carpet cleaners are now much more efficient than before and are able to handle large and small cleaning work. These handheld devices are increasingly used by carpet cleaning professionals as well as cleaning staff in schools and office buildings for thorough and effective cleaning.
The carpet cleaners tend to use equipment on the truck thanks to the power of the truck assembly and its ability to effectively clean several surfaces. However, there are situations in which mobile devices are required, so more and more cleaning specialists invest in them. Below are some features and benefits:
- The keyword for portable carpet cleaners is “portable”, which means that it follows you when you are clean. The wheels are attached to the device to ensure easy manoeuvring with wheels or other equipped components that facilitate lifting the ladder.
- Most portable carpet cleaners are the dual function, meaning they displace the required amount of aqueous solution to remove dirt and debris, and then remove it from the carpet with a strong suction. It is the absorption that determines how a wet or dry carpet is cleaned once. You want the carpet to be almost dry to eliminate the need for an air conveyor or to reduce the time needed to use the air motor.
- The solution and waste tanks for portable carpet cleaning products may contain significant amounts of water, so you do not need to stop cleaning procedures too often. Too often stop cleaning to empty the waste container and/or replenish the solution tank can take a long time.
- Portable carpet cleaners have the ability to clean more than just carpets. Just as trolleys can handle tiles and cement mortars, there are also portable systems.
The above-mentioned features outline the differences in carpet cleaning machines – portable vs truck mount.